Usually we like to leave gaming news up to our friends at the local gaming blogs… and today is no exception ;-) . If you’re a gamer then your attention should be firmly fixed on the happenings at the annual trade show E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) where video game developers rock up to show off their upcoming games and game-related hardware.
E3 2009 is in full swing from today until June 4th at the Los Angeles Convention Center and in our link loving post today we’ll cover some of the E3 news as reported by the South African gaming blogs. Check it:
- A selection of the most exciting videos shown at E3. Assassin’s Creed 2 is in Venice and Metal Gear Solid: Rising comes to the Xbox 360.
- Details from Microsoft’s impressive press conference. Good things are afoot.
- Project Natal is Microsoft’s new motion controller that’s not really a controller at all. Could this dethrone Nintendo in the motion sensing department?
- See Project Natal in action. Looks fun if a little nerdy and has the potential to cause self-injury.
- EA release screenshots of Need For Speed: SHIFT. Will this title boost the franchise out of the doldrums?
- Dante’s Inferno Trailer at E3. “Go to Hell” is an appropriate slogan.
- PC-killer Crysis sees sequel heading to consoles. Crysis 2 says no consoles to needed be upgraded – hooray!
If you’ve found interesting E3 articles on other local gaming blog, let us know.