It’s a common myth that all Asians know kung fu. Freddie Wong’s Kung Fooled certainly reminds us of that. This is also true for the game of table tennis, however when a friendly game between two Asians becomes heated, it quickly turns into a match of epic proportions. This is Ping Pong.
Egad. I’m all over the place today, like a chicken with a loose anus. :poop: Yes, it’s probably best if you don’t imagine what that’s like. Here are some links to keep you occupied whilst I get my head out of my ass.
- After-dinner game: the ping pong dining table.
- If Michael Bay were to make cereal commercials. It is epic.
- 50 stunning examples of architecture photography.
- If LOST was made in the 80s, this would be theme song.
- 10 famous product failures and the advertisements that did not sell them.
- Landscape art: rice terraces from above.
- Researchers suspect oral sex to blame for rise in tonsil cancer.
- Open-mindedness explained by a delightful sounding gentleman.
- 30 funniest Woody Allen quotes.
- A compilation of awkward boners. Because it happens to the best of us.