The first game of the 2010 soccer world cup has ended and that marks the half-way point in our latest competition. You might recall that we’re giving away two copies of Ubisoft’s Pure Football and to stand a chance of winning a copy, we asked you to predict the outcome of both opening games today. With South Africa having drawn the match against Mexico, it means neither team came out victorious and that spells bad news for our competition entrants who predicted a win from either side. Here are some of our half-time stats in case you’re interested:
- Percentage of entrants who predicted a South Africa win: 67%
- Percentage of entrants who predicted a Mexico win: 25%
- Percentage of entrants who predicted a draw: 8%
- Percentage of Playstation 3 entrants: 64%
- Percentage of Xbox 360 entrants: 36%
Congratulations to the handful of entrants who have made it into the second round of our competition. If you have predicted the correct outcome of the next game ,Uruguay versus France, you will gain entry into the final round, and with that a chance of winning Pure Football. Good luck!